How to set up your course - Click Here
|Submit your Off-Road Golf Course Photos ! Email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post them to this website|
|Off-Road Golf Featured in USA Today Magazine -Click for Article|
|Off Road Golf Featured at National Hardware Show - Click|
|Off Road Golf Gaining a Global Audience - Click|
Newest Outdoor Sport
Play It Anywhere
Fun For Everyone
CREATE YOUR OWN OFF-ROAD “COUNTRY-CLUB!”
GREAT FAMILY FUN FOR ALL AGES!
Off-Road Golf® is an exciting new outdoor game that
can be enjoyed in your own backyard.
With some of the skills associated with regular golf, croquet, billiards and some “off-road” skills unique to itself, Off-Road Golf® will become your obsession.
Any number of players can make up a game. Usually groups are not more than 4 players per hole.
As there are 10 holes you can have up to 40 players at one time, per course. Some families have installed two or three courses in their yard!
Off-Road Golf® begins with a bit of imagination, a relatively small piece of ground to place the course and a small amount of work.
Almost any lot, yard or hillside will suffice to construct the playing field.
There is no typical course layout as the courses are all as individual as the terrain itself.
For limited space yards you can have as few as one hole and use 10 different tee off positions.
HOW TO SET UP AN OFF-ROAD GOLF® COURSE:
- Pick a spot for your course, from 1-10 holes. Don’t let trees and bushes stop you, they make great obstacles and some of the best courses. Each hole is set 30 to 100 feet apart and should weave around stumps, rocks bushes and trees.
- Clear any obstacles (rake leaves, trim branches, move rocks, etc.)
- Determine hole locations, dig holes & place 6” diameter hole liners 1-2” below the surface level.
- 5 minute assembly of Flags and fill the flag holder with dirt from holes or, if preferred, use rock.
- Set the Par for each hole based on distance, obstacles and difficulty.
- Ready to play the game and have some fun!
“OFF-ROAD GOLF® 10 HOLE GAME KIT”
Off Road Golf Featured on KRCR News